Welcome!

Welcome to my tiny corner of the internet. This is not my first venture into blogging but I am very excited to be coming back with a new focus! As a newlywed I started a food blog to chronicle by attempts at learning to master my kitchen. I blogged for over 5 years and had over 4 million hits in that time. Blogging was a real hobby of mine. Over time it took a backseat due to my two little kiddos at home and my many kiddos in my classroom. I'm excited to combine my love for teaching with my love for blogging. A little background on me... I am a fifth grade teacher in Edison, New Jersey. Prior to teaching fifth grade I taught first grade for several years. Over time I came to realize that my passion was truly the "big" kids and educational technology. I am a huge believer in using technology to enhance education and look forward to sharing some of my experiences with you here. This blog will have two types of posts. There will be "For The Kids" and "For The Teachers" posts. This blog is a tool in my classroom so much of what you see will be directly written for my kiddos. Feel free to comment, share some ideas, and enjoy this literacy journey with us!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts