QR Codes For Narrative Writing Unit


I am so excited to have finished my first unit on this blog. Unlike my previous posts which were written for my students, this post is written for teachers out there who are constantly trying to meet the needs of multiple kids at the same time. My vision when I started this blog was to be able to have video lessons of myself teaching some of the key skills I'd want my students to be able to model and use in their daily literacy practices.

My vision for how I will use this blog in the classroom is as a blended learning tool where my students can received targeted instruction based on their needs. I created this document of QR codes. My vision is to create a similar document for each unit. I will then have copies of the QR document in my classroom. As I confer with students and see an area they need to focus on I can give them the specific QR code to the specific video they need.

To access the document you can click here.

Comments

Popular Posts